SR. TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER, Seattle -FILLED
Are you interested in working for a company where you have a definitive impact on both your career as well as your clients? Are you interested in being integrated in the business for a truly collaborative company? If so, read on!
Our client is looking for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager in Seattle. You will be accountable and responsible for the full lifecycle, end-to-end recruiting in L.A., San Francisco & the Seattle team. The fun part; you won’t be pigeon-holed into 1 vertical or industry. Our client focuses on Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Distribution, Private Equity as well as Retail. The services they provide across these industries are Customer Experience, Digital, Mergers & Acquisitions, Operations Excellence, Performance Services, & Technology including Cyber Security.
You will lead and execute all Talent Acquisition related projects and initiatives for the West Coast. You will mentor, coach and manage a team of highly successful, motivated recruiters. You will be working with the local markets, representing our client to increase brand awareness. You will be working directly with the hiring managers of each practice, identifying the right skillset to meet the needs of the business. You will be partnering with the Managing Directors of the Seattle, L.A. & San Francisco office to develop the recruiting strategies and targets for their respective offices. You will maintain reporting of metrics and data generation for the West Coast Region. It’s a fantastic opportunity to be hands-on sourcing, identifying, interviewing talent, managing a team, as well as work on the strategic Talent Acquisition for the firm.
Fast forward a year, what will you be doing?
You are a respected leader in the business. You have immersed yourself in the culture. You have developed the Talent Acquisition strategy in partnership with the Managing Directors of Seattle, L.A., & San Francisco. You are recognized by the business and your peers as a recruiting expert. You have sourced and hired some of the best talent for the company. You have built go-to-market strategies by performing full-life cycle recruitment for high-level, experience hiring needs for the West Coast. You have been instrumental, managing & mentoring your team. You have successfully created new sourcing strategies for the business. You have really grown and shaped the practice on the West Coast. You’re the right combination of hands-on and strategic. You are happy. You are successful!
How will you get there?
- Get to know your Talent Acquisition team around the U.S., the other Service and Industry line leaders on the West Coast.
- Spend time in Chicago, meeting the leadership team & getting to know best practices
- You are working with the Managing Directors of Seattle & the West Coast
- You are building Talent Acquisition plans with your team
- You have met with the Managing Directors of the L.A. & San Francisco offices
- You understand the open requisitions in L.A. & San Francisco
- You’ve developed sourcing strategies for your open needs
- You are actively working in the ATS
- You’ve hired some key positions for your offices
- You’ve built strong relationships with your hiring managers
- Your hiring managers are seeking you out for your feedback/advise on their Talent Acquisition strategies
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ten (10) years’ demonstrated success with full lifecycle of recruiting; sourcing, identification, interviewing, offer in a corporate environment
- Three (3) years leading people
- Solid understanding of the knowledge in sourcing and interviewing techniques
- Love of getting on the phone and finding passive candidates
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Professional Services experience preferred
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
Our client is a 100% employee-owned global professional services firm spanning the scope of Insurance, Banking, Healthcare, and M&A in addition to Energy & Utilities. They specialize in serving middle market to help improve operating results at their portfolio companies. They excel in creatively solving their clients’ complex challenges so they can adapt, shift gears, and thrive. They execute flawlessly! Speaking to that point, they’ve had double-digit growth the last 10 years! Their leadership team established a firm that not only provides clients with a unique mix of approach, ability, and attitude, but also one that provides their people with an engaging and rewarding environment with plentiful opportunities. They value integrity, stewardship, and quality. They believe practical innovation drives the best results. They have consistently been nominated as one of the best places to work. Truly, they have a very special culture.